显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
cancel
查看次数
有帮助
回复

ASA5520 can not support stun protocal

I have one customer, which use cisco ASA5520 , and after testing, I found that only stun protocol is not supported in their network. classic-stun can work functionally, but only stun can not work,

I am not sure why, anybody can give some advice?

stun only can see binding request, but has no binding response,

for example, customer computer is A, my machine is B, using wireshark in A, we can see A send udp stun package to B,

I can not catch udp package at machine B with tcpdump.

6 条回复6

What is your version? STUN has been supported since Release 9.6(2).

You can now inspect STUN traffic for WebRTC applications including Cisco Spark. Inspection opens pinholes required for return traffic.

We added or modified the following commands: inspect stun , show asp drop , show conn detail , show service-policy inspect stun .

Now that you can see A send udp stun package to B, is there any equipment between A and B?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rps-Cheers | If it solves your problem, please mark as answer. Thanks !

thanks very much for replying my question

just as ilay mentioned, it should be very early version. 

I am not very sure that if there are any other equipment between A and B.

ilay
VIP
VIP

STUN is supported from 9.6(2) and later versions,  And ASA 9.1(x) was the final version for the ASA 5510, 5520, 5540, 5550, and 5580. 

The ios version does not meet the requirements, so the ASA5520 does not support stun.

thanks very much for replying my question.

Just confirm that ASA5520 can not support stun, does it mean that it will block stun package or just ignore it and let it go.

OK, I'm glad that your problem is solved, you can ignore it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rps-Cheers | If it solves your problem, please mark as answer. Thanks !

@ilay thanks very much for replying my question.

Just confirm that ASA5520 can not support stun, does it mean that it will block stun package or just ignore it and let it go.

入门指南

使用上面的搜索栏输入关键字、短语或问题,搜索问题的答案。

我们希望您在这里的旅程尽可能顺利,因此这里有一些链接可以帮助您快速熟悉思科社区:

快捷链接