cancel
查看次数
有帮助
回复

Cisco WSA https proxy

lamex2016
Level 1
Level 1

Client https website access has been prompted distrust, I found that the certificate is issued by the WSA certificate.

How can I make the client visit the website no longer prompt certificate distrust?1.png2.png3.png4.png

1 个已接受解答

已接受的解答

This understanding is no problem, Client trusts the root certificate, then it can verify the intermediate certificate and trust the intermediate certificate, but it does not mean that the root certificate can directly verify the server certificate issued by the intermediate certificate.

According to the information on the picture you gave, the server certificate is issued by an intermediate CA, encrypted with the private key of the intermediate CA, and can only be decrypted and verified by the public key of the intermediate CA.

If the certificate chain is incomplete, it is impossible to verify whether the server certificate is trusted. Based on the situation of the enterprise self-built CA, the intermediate certificate needs to be installed in the client's local certificate store, or the server certificate contains the intermediate certificate.

In the scenario of wsa, it is more appropriate to let the client install the intermediate certificate

在原帖中查看解决方案

6 条回复6

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

if you have installed Local Cert, then you need to install cert to end device also to trust that cert

mostly people do centrally push using SCCM.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I used an internal CA certificate authority to sign, and the client had an internal CA root certificate, but the problem persisted

ilay
VIP
VIP

The warning message is "ERR_CERT_WEAK_SIGNATURE_ALGORITHM", which means that the signature algorithm is too weak. It is recommended to adjust the signature algorithm of the generated certificate to SHA256 and change the key length to 2048 or higher.
In addition, you need to ensure that the root certificate (LAMEX-HK00-CA-Operation) and the intermediate certificate (TX-WSA) are trusted by the client

The client (trusted root Certification Authority) already has the root certificate, I tried to import TX-WSA into (trusted root Certification Authority) as well, the problem seems to be resolved.

According to my previous understanding, the client (trusted root certificate authority) already has the root certificate, TX-WSA belongs to the root certificate LAMEX-HK00-CA-Operation, the client will trust the TX-WSA certificate, so my previous understanding is wrong?

This understanding is no problem, Client trusts the root certificate, then it can verify the intermediate certificate and trust the intermediate certificate, but it does not mean that the root certificate can directly verify the server certificate issued by the intermediate certificate.

According to the information on the picture you gave, the server certificate is issued by an intermediate CA, encrypted with the private key of the intermediate CA, and can only be decrypted and verified by the public key of the intermediate CA.

If the certificate chain is incomplete, it is impossible to verify whether the server certificate is trusted. Based on the situation of the enterprise self-built CA, the intermediate certificate needs to be installed in the client's local certificate store, or the server certificate contains the intermediate certificate.

In the scenario of wsa, it is more appropriate to let the client install the intermediate certificate

Thank you for your help. Now I have installed the certificate TX-WSA on the client, and everything is normal at present.

快捷链接