cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

headset 730

mcwheeler66
Level 1
Level 1

Just bought these headphones.  Updated the firmware.  

the Noice cancelling does not work.. there is no difference between engaged and not.

How do you get ahold of support?  I've looked for over an hour, I can't find any support resource at all.

The box it came in had a tri fold with literally 10 lines in it but in 98 languages so.. wow.. they really don't communicate very well from the word go.

4 Replies 4

I would recommend using head set app.. you have lot of options and even collect logs.

what version are you using I have one which I use and it’s notice cancellation works well.

Btw from where you purchased this headset 

Response Signature

mcwheeler66
Level 1
Level 1

I did not see an app for PC.  I found app for IOS and Android.. 
I noticed there was no indication that Cisco has support.
I very much appreciate your comment and attempt to help but I need to get ahold of Tech support so i can determine if these are defective or not.  Any help with how to get ahold of help?

i am returning these headphones.. 

There is no support for them and they seriously need support as they do NOT function the way you would expect them to.

I have a hissing noise when using Teams, I disconnects from my computer and will not reconnect unless i drop are  re-pair it to the dongle.. 

the sound is inconsistent sometimes loud other times soft.. from the same source.. 
I would not mind working with a support tech but there is no such thing apparently.. so forget this crap.. for a headset over 300 dollars designed by Cisco to work with Cisco messaging products.. these SUCK.

Btw from where you purchased this device, Cisco Support works in a different way. If you bought this from a partner you might have a received a smartnet contract with this details you can reach out to support.

If you bought this through an online store, you need to reach out to the online store. 

Response Signature