cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

webex screen layout

elvis.vaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi - how do i change layout of webex screen when i video call or someone video calls me. Sometime it shows them with a full screen and myself as small screen size; sometimes it is equally half and half which i would prefer. 

Is it to do with webex versions. 
Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @elvis.vaz ,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community. Happy to have you here. You are unable to change the layout of a video call to your own or someone else's Personal Meeting Room. The functionality to customize and edit the layout as you requested is only available in an actual Webex meeting.

It does not have to do with your version of Webex. The functionality of a Personal Meeting Room is slightly more limited than a Webex Meeting. Let me know if you have any other questions, my friend.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @elvis.vaz ,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community. Happy to have you here. You are unable to change the layout of a video call to your own or someone else's Personal Meeting Room. The functionality to customize and edit the layout as you requested is only available in an actual Webex meeting.

It does not have to do with your version of Webex. The functionality of a Personal Meeting Room is slightly more limited than a Webex Meeting. Let me know if you have any other questions, my friend.

Response Signature