cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Ambassador Adoption Associate - Assignments

adifede
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have been requested to post a question on this portal in order to go ahead with the learning plan.

How are all you doing with your amazing Webex adoption experience?

4 Replies 4

david.wall-s
Level 1
Level 1

I have found the program requirements to be a little basic in the beginning and wish you could just test out to get to your level.  Also there has to be a better way to prove assignment completion without screen recording or screenshots.  I work for a financial institution that blocks this activity for compliance and DLP prevention so it make it even harder for me to complete the assignments  

thomasguz
Level 1
Level 1

I totally agree with @kpianka, hope the next level of the Ambassador program is available soon!!

kpianka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm doing exactly same assignment Entire course is great, but i wish it was more advance and focus on real use cases.

oorkut
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As a Cisco Employee who is taking this adoption course, I totally feel great about it. Not only did I learn about the use cases and how they might improve your work-life, but also I was offered insights about how to be an adoption advocate and create a story of how this adoption can be a real-life success story. 

OO