cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

webex ambassador pro

yshaaban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I got my associate ambassador badge but I cant find the pro learning to start it 

7 Replies 7

Hello ALL,

Till now I couldn't find Professional or expert courses on the go learn Webex 

Any update on when Webex Ambassador Professional will be released. Last I heard end of July 2022 was the target. Thanks!

Jason Nies
Collaboration Principal Architect :: ePlus Technology, Inc.
Single Number Reach :: +1 (763) 577-3965
Email | Video | Webex :: jason.nies@eplus.com

Hi @mollydubow

It has been some time since you posted last information about Webex Ambassador Professional. Are there any updates? I've just finished Ambassador Associate but unable to find Webex Ambassador Professional. 

Thanks!

@Antonio Oliveira - We are still working on the Professional level courses. I can't give a timeline here because our GoLearn team (who creates all our on line learning) is refreshing the Associate level courses for IT Admin and Adoption and while that is happening they are mapping the Professional offerings. It makes me happy to see so many of my Ambassadors wanting to continue on this path. 

Thank you for your continued contributions to the Webex Community. You are embodying the leadership in the Community I want from the Ambassador community.

Response Signature

mollydubow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@yshaaban 

@sslominski 

@fredrik.olastuen 

The Professional level courses are not posted to the LMS yet. When they are - you will be notified this level is available for you. 

In the meantime - please keep participating in surveys we send, answer questions and give your deployment best practices in the IT Admin and Adoption sections of the Webex Community. These are the most fun and rewarding aspects of being an Ambassador. Claiming and displaying your Ambassador badge in the Community and in your professional networking circles is also a great way to show your knowledge and be vocal about your Webex Ambassador status.

Thank you for your voice and your contributions.

Response Signature

sslominski
Level 4
Level 4

Anyone who can confirm that this is the correct step after doing the Associate ambassador chapter?