cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AMP Private Cloud Download

derrcar@cdw.com
Level 1
Level 1

I've been scratching my head trying to locate the download .ova for AMP private cloud. I would like follow the guide

Installation and Configuration of FireAMP Private Cloud

but it references the OVF that I can't find in the Cisco downloads anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I'm just blind

TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brmcmaho
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check the email you received with your license key. It should contain a download link as well. If for some reason that was not there, TAC should be able to help you out.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

brmcmaho
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check the email you received with your license key. It should contain a download link as well. If for some reason that was not there, TAC should be able to help you out.

I'm looking for the download in CCO; but if you're saying it's not there then I'll check with TAC. It just seems odd that it is unlisted.

Ah yes -- you're quite correct, the private cloud image is not currently posted on CCO.

Hi ,

How you get the software for AMP Private cloud.

Thanks

Hi - as mentioned in the replies above, there is a download link that should have been populated in the email that contained your Private Cloud license. If this is not the case, please contact TAC and they get things sorted for you.

ELH

--
ELH

Hi! 

Is there any way to get AMP Private Cloud image for test purposes ?

Alex,

You would need to contact your Account Manager if you'd like a Proof of Value test with the Virtual Private Cloud.

Thanks,

Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: