cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Cisco AMP Connector issue with PSQL

chwilson2013
Level 1
Level 1

We updated AMP Connector on a server Monday night to 6.2.19, Tuesday morning the users starting having issues who use a database utility to import from one database on one server, to another one with the issue. Exclusions for this software have already been added previously.

This didn't occur until after the connector was updated on Monday. I attached the install logs from the programdata folder. 

I had to uninstall this from the affected server because it is impacting production. I already tried disabling the tetra engine and it didn't change anything. Please help.

Thanks,

Chris

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I recommend opening a TAC case immediately. For production-affecting issues on a licensed installation, the TAC is always the best bet.

Cisco community can be quite helpful at times but we are primarily volunteers making best-effort answers in our spare time.

BryanAMP
Level 1
Level 1

I'm curious about your exclusions. Do they include the parent process and apply to all child process's ?

Troja007
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

you may test this tool to analyse a connector Diagnostic file to see which files are scanned.

https://github.com/CiscoSecurity/amp-05-windows-tune

Greetings,

Thorsten

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: