Views
Helpful
Replies

simple sourcefire config trough asdm?

tiwang
Level 3
Level 3

hi out there

Is there some here which can point me to a quick guide in creating a simple setup for a asa 5506 with a full firepower licens (AMP/URL & Controle) - I need to verify where I do a mistake - I try to configure this asa as malware proction in a poc lab

I have a few problems - like when defining in and outside zones and Networks - how is the syntax there in the ASDM Firepower console if I f.ex  want to specify "any" Network for the outside? As far as I can see in the documentation the text "any" should be valid but the asdm firepower console won't accept this - and several other details which might be simple to understand if there was a simple sample somewhere...

br /ti

1 Reply 1

Lee Valentin
Level 1
Level 1

Please provide a screenshot of what you're referring to. It's hard to determine from your post.

The 'any' in Access Control Policy should be there by default. You can add or remove custom zones based on the Objects you have created.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: