cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When is the AMP for Endpoints going to be on the iOS?

dbaker85749
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know?

4 Replies 4

pantelis1
Level 1
Level 1

I don't think there are any products for IOS that do malware analysis so not sure if AMP would have this anytime soon.  Would love to see that though!

schuang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco AMP for Endpoints already supports Apple Mac OSX today.  More details can be found at Cisco AMP for Mac - Cisco.  Cisco is very interested in hearing more from partners and customers on their requirements for Cisco AMP to be ported to Apple iOS.  Please do reach out to your Cisco account team to share details of your customer requirements and use cases.  As you are probably aware, Cisco is not the only stakeholder at the table in getting AMP on Apple iOS and we require your support to make this happen.

thanks and best regards,

Shyue Hong

Dinesh Verma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure if there would be AMP for iOS. Cisco Security Connector is the way forward for us on iOS here: https://blogs.cisco.com/security/cisco-security-connector-built-for-ios-11

I checked with PM as well if AMP for iOS is on roadmap and answer is no.

emirolyu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco Security Connector is currently in limited availability. This application for iOS has two extensions: Umbrella and Clarity. The latter is managed through AMP for Endpoints Console and it covers the use case of providing visibility into network connections originating from an iOS device - to support investigations and gain insight into user and application activity. Please contact your local Cisco account team to get further details, if needed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: