cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Did you attend WebexOne? Let us know for a surprise!

Mitchell Drysdale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

wxo21.png

As WebexOne wraps up, we want to thank everyone for attending one of the largest Webex events to date.

Did you attend WebexOne?

Let us know by marking this post as "helpful" and the Webex Community team might have something for you.

Also, don't forget to check out this post to share your feedback on the overall event. Any and all feedback help us better sculpt the next big Webex event!

10 Replies 10

john123marshal
Level 1
Level 1

Got the identification and thank you for WebEx One. Extraordinary chance to look further into WebEx and future guide.

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Got the badge and thank you for WebEx One.  Great opportunity to learn more about WebEx and future roadmap.

Response Signature

Sounds Good hilton beds for sale.PNG

Peter Anders
Level 1
Level 1

Very helpful and informative

WebExOne is knowledge.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you all for marking this post as helpful to let us know you attended WebexOne! As mentioned, our team has a small surprise for you. If you look at your community profile, we added a WebexOne 2021 Attendee badge   If you attended and didn't mark the post as helpful, mark this response as helpful and I can add the badge to your profile. Thank you all for being a part of the community. We LOVE having you here.

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 11.05.20 AM.png

Response Signature

inderdeepsingh1
Level 1
Level 1

Wonderful event all together with new updates !

Shambu Gad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WebexOne was a great event with so many insightful sessions of current and upcoming features on the webex app and webex devices. Getting to know about the customer experiences gave me the actual understanding of the use cases. And i so very excited to try the new feature and new products especially the Webex Desk mini and the 980 Headset!! Overall a Superb showcase!!! Great job!!

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Was only able to attend a couple of sessions but plan to go back and watch some others that I missed.  

Response Signature

WebExOne was very informative, great announcements - WebEx Go, New WebEx Devices!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.