cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Happy July! golearn.webex.com is live!

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Webex Learning & Enablement Team is excited to announce the launch of our Learning Management System!

Click here for access to live instructor-led classes, learning paths, and recorded tutorials. 

https://golearn.webex.com! 

Response Signature

24 Replies 24

willaim lee
Level 1
Level 1
Clare Davis Thanks for sharing the news about the launch of the Learning Management System on Webex! I'm definitely interested in checking out the live instructor-led classes, learning paths, and recorded tutorials. The link you provided looks like a great resource, and I appreciate you sharing it with us.
wiallaim

willaim lee
Level 1
Level 1

glad to hear this....

wiallaim

taylorsnorma
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the detailed info on this topic. It’s very hard to find nowadays to know about the basics but you did it so much well and I loved it .

Thank you very much for the update.

joliya lee
Level 1
Level 1

@Clare Davis, Webex SME: Thank you so much for the updates. also thanks to everyone those help in the community.

dominic.fidler
Spotlight
Spotlight

How do we bypass these Peer Review challenges.  I am not doing those.

These seem like pointless exercises and are nothing to do with learning or stepping up in the ambassador community.  Especially when I have to repeat the same exercises for every "course":

Agreed... at the very least it should keep track of the documents you have already submitted for prior courses.

Don't spend time trying to nail jello to the wall.

willaim lee
Level 1
Level 1

@sophiala: thanks for this upload!!!...

wiallaim

dominic.fidler
Spotlight
Spotlight

this is great!  however, for some of the activities, i do have to question why we must post things on social media.  i personally dont use any, so that means i cant progress in the courses.

I've already finished the courses and received my approval and Store gift. Meanwhile, the "upload an image" tasks are still in state "currently reviewed". So maybe an image of a kitten will also be accepted

@dominic.fidler - Thank you for expressing this. My intent was to have people share information with their peers. I will update this assignment to be more open. If you share by email, or by social media, or with your colleagues in some other way, I want to encourage people to share in the manner you feel most comfortable.

Response Signature

before there was a "What's new in Webex" session in which you can view recorded sessions if you miss out on the live ones.

I agree -- I don't generally use any Social Media, so this will be an issue for me as well.

@Gina Cline  - Thank you for your feedback! I want to clarify these assignments are for the Ambassador program only. Our general courses do not require any social sharing.

That being said I hear you 100% for the Ambassador program. Our Ambassadors are our Webex champions in their orgs and in their circle of influence. I will amend the assignment to ask you to share in the mode that you are most comfortable with. Many people have LinkedIn or twitter, others may chose to send an email, others can opt to share with their colleagues in another way. I will leave it up to you how works best for you.

Thank you for helping me make the program as inclusive and welcoming to everyone as possible!

Molly

Response Signature

Totally agree. Same for those "forced reviews"...

Yes thats what I think too, especially this time consuming Trust Radius review will hold off a lot of the non native English speakers we have/had in the Ambassador Program before. 

sophiala
Level 1
Level 1

@Clare Davis, Webex SME : Thanks for the update..!

@sophiala:... Yes thanks to Everyone who helped in the community... Really, Thanks Full to all 1 Million Members!!!

CarolF
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Clare, can we also have a Learning Plan just for Webex - End-User - Attendees that doesn't include scheduling and hosting information?  Thanks for considering this.

Carol

inderdeepsingh1
Level 1
Level 1

@Clare Davis, Webex SME : Thanks for the update !

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.