Views
Helpful
Replies

Hybrid Work. Made Real. A Webex Special Event

Mitchell Drysdale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hero.png

In a world that is moving quickly to hybrid work, how can you unlock human potential? 

Webex powers inclusive hybrid work by reimagining both employee and customer experiences, bringing everyone together to achieve great things. 

Join us as we unveil industry-first innovations that will address your most pressing concerns: 

• How do you facilitate a safe return to the office? 
  • How should your offices change to meet the new hybrid work model? 
  • How can you ensure your remote employees feel included, and have an equal seat at the table? 
  • How do you enable employee well-being, and remove fatigue wherever they work from? 
  • How can you create delightful customer experiences in this digital world? 
  • How can you scale and secure all of it? 

If you are looking for a blueprint to create inclusive hybrid work, do not miss this event! 

Register now for the Hybrid Work. Made Real. event at www.hybridworkevent.com. 

Make sure to subscribe to this thread to get updates on speakers and agenda! 

5 random people that respond to this event post before, during, or after the event will win some free Webex swag!

62 Replies 62

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

I've noticed that each time a call comes in on Webex, it adds a space for that person in my recent spaces.  This clutters up my Recents spaces as I don't usually use chat with these callers in Webex.  Currently I periodically go through and "Leave" those spaces to clean up the Recent list. Will there be a way to turn this off in the future?

Response Signature

I have many users in my org that have also requested this, as well as some way to better manage ad-hoc multi-person chats.  People don't want to create a space for a short duration 3 or 4 way chat.  Too many spaces.  They want something quick to spin up and transient.

Partners: https://ciscocollaboration.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COLLAB-I-1336

Customers: https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-527

(Seems there is some confusion with plans for this feature).

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Congratulations to our 5 swag winners... @jeffrey.moura1 @Bernhard Albler @hok @Krystal Janisch @Jonas Fraga  I will be reaching out to you directly.

Response Signature

Congrats to the winners!  

Response Signature

Congratulations @jeffrey.moura1 !!!

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Congratulations y’all!

Thanks @Cole Callahan , this is soo cool !!

Hello @Cole Callahan 

Thank you for that. Waiting for contact  

Anil Patil
Level 8
Level 8

I attended this session & its very informative.

Mohsin Alam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WEBEX = The new office.
party, music, games all in one place  
The only thing that has kept me sane during the pandemic.

Cheers!

## Make sure to mark post as helpful, If it resolved your issue. ##

jeffrey.moura1
Level 1
Level 1

Very exciting news announced. Eager to take a look at the partner presentations.

Diane Beier
Level 1
Level 1

Francine Katsoudas and Arianna Huffington are an amazing voice.    Empathy is magic

John Pell
Spotlight
Spotlight

Really good event with lots of information covered.  Good to have a 6 month check point since Webex One and to see the new branding launched.  I really like the concept behind the new logo and how it is entwined with the story of Innovation.

Biggest thing for me was the jump from 400 to 800 features within the past 3 months and that will be the norm moving forwards - not sure how the good guys and gals in the Webex dev teams will keep up with that but good luck to them.

Jonas Fraga
Spotlight
Spotlight

Great Event and a lot of innovation!

Roray Stewart
Spotlight
Spotlight

Great event, liking the re-brand but will take me a moment to stop looking for the old logos

We're going to be hybrid for staff and students for the next academic year starting in August but still not 100% clear how that is actually going to work and look. As was said by Jeetu in his chat with Chuck this next year may be a greater challenge than the past one.

Upcoming feature we're most looking forward to is Slido, thankfully it's just round the corner.

Keep up the good work.

dominic.fidler
Spotlight
Spotlight

People focus is cool, but I hope it will also be supported on the webex app and not just devices.  I am still waiting for name tags to be supported on the app.  In a hybrid world, this is even more important.

For those following this post, here is the product idea mentioned by @dominic.fidler . Feel free to vote on it to add emphasis to the need - https://ciscocollabcustomer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/WXCUST-I-1281

All ideas in the User Community Feedback portal go straight to our product team. By adding your vote, you will receive live updates when/if the status of the idea changes.

Response Signature

Krystal Janisch
Level 1
Level 1

This was a great event. Will the recording be sent out? Thank you! 

Here is the recording @Krystal Janisch -

Response Signature

I keep getting the "Video is not available" error message from this link -- is this working for others?

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.