cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Important update: A new chapter for the Webex Community begins

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please watch this video which includes an important update to the Webex Community. Thank you all for all that you do.

Response Signature

11 Replies 11

Rebecca Weir
Spotlight
Spotlight

So sad to hear this Cole, it has been a pleasure watching and talking to you over the years!  I hope the next step is just as fulfilling for you.   You will be missed!

EdmondsM12
Spotlight
Spotlight

You will be missed.  Wishing you will on your next endeavor 

sanwwj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

All the best @Cole Callahan ! Will be missing your energy & passion;)

Response Signature

stevenha1
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for everything Cole!  I wish you well in your future.

Thank you for the kind words, Steven. The last 2.5 years have been the time of my life, and I hope nothing but the best for you as well. I will always appreciate your kindness displayed here in the forums. Stay in touch  

Response Signature

Shawna_Anthony
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We're going to miss you Cole, thank you for all that you've done!

@Shawna_Anthony  Your partnership is 1 in a million and something our community friends have seen the fruits of. Thank you to you and your team for always seeking opportunities to amplify the voices and stories of our incredible customers and partners. Please stay in touch and let me know if there is anything I can ever do for you  

Response Signature

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

We're going to miss you Cole!

On to bigger and better things! 

@rikardkrvaric You have been incredible, thank you for always being a part of the fun, since day 1. I will always remember the kind words you shared and the conversations we had. Thank you for all that you do, hold down the fort, my friend. The community counts on you Thank you for the Linkedin request. Please stay in touch and let me know if there is anything I can ever do for you. 

Response Signature

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

Cole,

Thank you for your dedication to the Webex Community, you have done an incredible job. I can tell you something webex-ish will remain in your heart and hopefully you will sneak in here from time to time. It has been a pleasure talking and chatting with you.

All the best for your new job!

That one guy from Germany.

@dtibbe My man! I don't know anyone who has more Webex swag than you. I hope you have a drawer or even closet dedicated to all the goodies. You know how much our friendship means to me. Glad to know that it will exist outside of the parameters of "work" as well. You have always had my back and the community and my best interest in mind. You are a true gem, my friend. A community legend.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.