cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Join our user research programme for Slido in Webex Meetings!

Adam Kollar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

572d00bf-fc5f-4d74-acec-d382b965d85f.png

Hi everyone,

My name is Adam and I'm a user researcher at Slido, working on the integration of Slido into Webex.

I'm writing this post as we're looking for users who would like to participate in our research programme. What does that entail, you might ask? 

We're looking for people who have already used the integration to jump on a 1-on-1 in-depth interview with us. Our goal is to better understand your experience and day-to-day usage of the product. 

Moreover, there are some exciting improvements coming to the integration but we can't implement them without your help. So I'd also like to show you some prototype designs and hear your feedback on where we're heading.  

I was hoping that I could find some brave souls in this community who would be willing to provide me with some feedback on Slido in Webex. If that sounds interesting, you can book a suitable time slot with me using the following link: 

https://calendly.com/akollar/slido-webex-integration-research-call-webex-community

Or just leave a message in this thread and I'd be happy to follow-up. One participant will be randomly selected to win a Webex Community swag pack!

Looking forward to your feedback & thanks for your interest!

Adam

Note: I'm based in Central Europe so if you can't find a suitable time slot because our timezones don't match, just let me know and we'll figure something out.

3 Replies 3

interested

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Adam Kollar
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The call for participating in this research programme is still ongoing (and, in a way, never-ending!).

I've already had a number of great conversations with some of you, including @Dirk-Jan above. Thanks for your time, everyone.

So, for those who have some thoughts on Slido in Webex, please feel free to reach out to me & book a call with me.

We're all about the feedback & have some exciting new things to share with you!

Dirk-Jan Uittenbogaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Like that you're listening to customers!

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.