cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Ambassador Badges now available for use in the Community!

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi all,

If you used the Webex Community this week, you have probably seen people commenting and posting with a little badge next to their name. If you earned one of the Ambassador badges from the program, you can add it to your profile by doing the following. Go to your Community profile page. Then select fetch certifications. Any certifications associated with your email will pop up.  

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 3.43.03 PM.png

After adding them to your profile, you will want to check the boxes next to the badges you want to show up next to your name in the community. See screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-09-03 at 3.47.56 PM.png

You can select two badges to appear next to your name. Once you select them, they will be added next to your name on any old or new posts/replies here in the community.

NOTE: You must accept the badge from the Credly email before it will appear on your profile. If you have any questions feel free to respond to this post. Have a great weekend everyone!

Response Signature

19 Replies 19

Marcell Onay
Level 1
Level 1

I don't see any of my Webex Ambassador Badges that i passed last week or so and I also have not received any emails from Credly. What can I do?

jonpauley
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not seeing that option in when I got to my profile page.  Am I looking in the right place?

Francisco Zicre
Level 1
Level 1

is there any issue with the renewal of the badges in credly? It shows as expired when they are not:

FranciscoZicre_0-1669992189678.pngFranciscoZicre_1-1669992205097.png

Francisco Zicre
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!, i accepted my second badge for Adoption Advocate on Credly, but i can't fetch it on here. It only shows the Power User one.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Fantastic to hear @Michael Stark . Thank you for the follow-up, our team worked on implementing that fix late last week. @Shambu Gad looks like yours updated properly?

Response Signature

Hi @Cole Callahan Yes its fixed now. Thanks and Appreciate it!!

Yes it did. Thanks Cole!! Appreciate it.

zhjian
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Cole,

I’ve completed the Power User course but I still don’t see the Credly email after a few days. Is this normal? How long does it usually take to claim the badge?

Regards,

Mandy

Hi @zhjian ,

You should have received the email at least within a couple of days after finishing the course. Have you still not received that email? Looks like you were able to claim your Ambassador Associate badge just fine?

Response Signature

Hi Cole,

I was able to claim my associate badge but the power user badge never arrived…not sure what happened to that…

cheers,

Mandy

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you @Michael Stark @Shambu Gad ,

It seems you are not the only one having this issue. I have opened a ticket with the Community dev team and will keep you updated on any progress. Thank you for making us aware of this!

Response Signature

Thanks for looking into it, it is actually fixed for me now.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looking at your profile, you have already fetched your certifications before. Once you do it the first time (which you have before, probably for your CCIE as it appears on your profile as well), your community profile will automatically update with any new certificates connected to Cisco Learning. As you can see on my profile below, I also no longer have the Fetch Certifications button. But, since I have already fetched my certifications once before, I won't have to do anything new for any new badges to appear on my profile. You only have to check the boxes of the two badges you want to appear on every post and reply you make. Hope this helps.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 11.31.58 AM.png

Response Signature

Thanks for the explanation Cole but I do not have the Webex Ambassador Associate badges to appear on my profile even though i have completed my Associate program long back.  Please see attached screenshot and provide a solution. Thanks.

Hey Shambu,

Did you get an email from a company called Credly to go claim your badge. You need to go to https://www.credly.com/users/sign_in and create an account. Once you have done that and claimed your badges, you can come back to the community and fetch your badges.

Hi Steven..i have claimed my badges on Credly but i do not see the Associate badge on my profile. I only see power user badge in my profile. See attached screenshot of the claimed badges on Credly.

Also noticing that the badges aren’t in here which are on Credly. I see only one on community.cisco.com but have others from Cisco associated to the same Credly account. Is there a way to refresh it?

Shambu Gad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How do i get the Fetch Certifications option on my profile?

Shambu Gad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I dont have the Fetch Certifications option on my profile

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.