cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Employee's Favorite Feature of the Month: Webex Assistant

Erin Breitsprecher
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Whether it’s taking notes or writing meeting recaps, meeting tasks can take up just as much time as the meetings in your work day. I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for smarter ways to work before, during, and after my meetings so I can complete my work as quickly as possible.

Webex Assistant helps make my work day feel a little lighter since it removes the need to manually take notes, record action items, and organize the details. With just a voice command, I can capture highlights and identify next steps so the conversation can keep flowing without the distraction of note-taking.

Never miss a detail with real-time transcription and automated closed captions that make the conversation easier to follow along and accessible for all participants. No more wasting time with meeting recaps--record your meetings or webinars with Webex Assistant so you have a transcript with all of the details to share with your team.

Need more information? Check out our help articles.

Has Webex Assistant saved you time or made managing your meetings easier? Let us know by commenting below!

0 Replies 0