cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Welcome our new Technical Community Manager, Danny Servantez Jr.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello community members,

Your friendly Webex Community Manager here. Happy Monday to you all. I have some very exciting news to share!

The last year and a half have been incredible. The community has seen tremendous growth beyond what we ever expected and that is because of YOU. As most of you know, I act as the sole Community Manager for all things Webex. Because of YOU, that changes today! Today we welcome @Danny Servantez Jr, who will be serving as the Technical Community Manager.

danny.jpeg

Danny has been working with Webex for the past 10 years at Level 3 as an Operational Engineer and at Meet Me in The Cloud serving as the Lead Adoption Consultant/Professional Services Manager. He joins us with remarkable expertise in Webex adoption and Control Hub, and in his role. We are both here to help build your knowledge, your network, and your voice as well as advocate for you. Join me in welcoming Danny to the Webex Community! 🥳

Response Signature

8 Replies 8

Welcome Danny!

Ben Pickett
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Welcome!

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Welcome to the team Danny!  Excited to see your input in the Community.

Response Signature

mpiazzal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Congratulations!

stevenha1
Level 1
Level 1

Welcome Danny!

Welcome Danny

Response Signature

Clare Davis, Webex SME
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Welcome, Danny!!!  So happy you're here  

Response Signature

yhung
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Welcome Danny!
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.