cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What’s New in Webex Features this Month?

KristiMoreno
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check out What’s New in Webex features this month:

People focus layout option in Devices: Focus on the people, not the distractions.  This feature removes unnecessary distractions in your coworker's video by zooming in and focusing on the speaker, not their background.  

C1_March_Devices_People Focus 2.jpeg

Keyboard Navigation and Shortcuts for Meetings: by creating keyboard we've made Webex more accessible by to meet your needs. Forget multiple steps and instead use keyboard shortcuts to be more efficient too. 

Direct Messages Widget in Webex App: Want to access your most recent direct messages in the app? Find messages fast - Add the "Recent directs" widget to the Webex App to find messages straight from the home screen. 

C4_March_App_Direct Messages Widget.jpg

Hotdesking for Desk Series in Devices: Is your device at home, but you need to work from the office? No problem. Hot desk with any shared desk device. Easily log in and access all your meetings, whiteboards, and calls for the day. 

NEXT:

Get the full scoop on these and other new features!   

Check out the new adoption methodology which takes a phased approach to adoption, giving you the autonomy to achieve your organization's business goals. We've mapped out a journey that includes tips, milestones, resources, and more to illuminate your path to success, from onboarding to optimization and everywhere in between. 

3 Replies 3

jovelasquez
Level 1
Level 1

Very informative @KristiMoreno !! As my companies Admin I appreciate the transparency which i can share with my internal audience.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Your team rocks @KristiMoreno , thank you for all you do to communicate these great new features with our community members  

Response Signature

Thanks @Cole Callahan! We're starting on April's features shortly...stay tuned and get excited!