cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI Contract

AirBorn
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, Can someone tell me if my uderstanding regarding the 2 options Reverse Filter Ports and Apply Both Direction found in subject configuration is correct ? A/ Reverse Filter Ports option: Unchecked ; Apply Both Direction:checked - Return traffic from Provider to consumer is not permitted, unless a reverse filter is created manually - Access from Provider to consumer (new sessions) is not permitted, unless a reverse filter is created manually B/ Apply Both Direction:Unchecked - Return traffic from Provider to consumer is not permitted, unless a reverse filter is created manually - Access from Provider to consumer (new sessions) is not permitted, even if a reverse filter is created manually. If this is the correct behaviour, what should be done to permet access from Provider to consumer? should we creat another contract in the opposite direction ? Regards Can someone clarify the 2 options Apply Both Direction and Reverse Filter Ports? 1/ I understand Reverse Filter Ports option, if checked, is to create a reverse filter to allow the return packets from ths provider to consumer. If uncheck this option, no reverse trafic (thus no communication) will be permitted , unless we manually create a reverse filter. is this correct? 2/
0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License