Heinz Kern
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i am getting mad. i have 2 EPGs

• both in tenant B
  • both in the same VRF
  • the service graph as well as the service BD are configured in tenant common

communication under normal circumstance is possible.

if i deploy a service graph in tenant common for this VRF via vzany everything works fine.

but if i apply the same contract just to the 2 EPGs (1x consumer, 1x provider) in the tenant B the service graph is not deployed...no error message...what do i oversee? do i need any other contract for t he serviceBD (which is btw. also in tenant common but in the same VRf as the 2 EPGs).

any idea

br + thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thanks for feedback. i could solve myself. it is inter-tenant PBR. therefore i need to export the device into the user-tenant of the provider-EPG and perform the device selection policy also there. 

this is what i did not know before.

br

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Robert Burns
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The details are not fully clear.  Can you provide a diagram of your working and non-working scenarios ensure you clearly show where the BDs, VRFs etc are located.  

Robert

thanks for feedback. i could solve myself. it is inter-tenant PBR. therefore i need to export the device into the user-tenant of the provider-EPG and perform the device selection policy also there. 

this is what i did not know before.

br

Glad you figured it out.  I was thinking along those lines or possibly the scope of the contract in use.  A picture is worth a thousand words (next time).

Cheers,

Robert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License