Added ASAV to Conroller-Successfull.

Applying service graph template error.

!

PROPERTIES
5 Replies 5

jwvarossieau
Level 1
Level 1

Hello subashchandran, I have the same problem with the ASAv and ACI 1.2.1m release. I cannot find any clue why this is not working. Device package used is : ASA 1.2.4.8

Configuration is invalid due to no cluster interface found
Did you already find a solution for this issue ?
Best regards

Hello,

Did you configure the cluster interface under the L4-7 Device? The configuration has changed a bit from 1.1 to 1.2. You can find it below outlined in red. Please ensure that you have properly configured the cluster interfaces.

If we cannot find an interface then service graph instantiation will fail giving a fault like you see above.

Thanks,

Mike Ripley

Hello Mike, i downgraded the apic software from 1.2.1m to 1.2.1i. The device package is supported on this version of apic. I still have problems. I removed all L4-L7 instances and create a new L4-L7 Device. When i create the device i already have error messages :

false
----
false
----
false
When i try to create a service graph and attach this contract/subject  i see that encap to the deployed graph instances is empty and failed. There is no good relation to the VMM domain settings for dynamic vlan allocation.
How can we troubleshoot this behavior ?
Best regards,
Jan Willem Varossieau

In the mean time i see the next messages :

false
The troubleshooting guide gave the next explanation :
missing-namespace no vlan/vxlan namespace found The namespace that is needed to allocate the VLAN or VXLAN is missing. Verify that the resolved vnsLDevVip has thephyDomp parameter or the vmmDomp parameter configured that has a relation to the resolved fvnsVlanInstp.

Please reach out to me at mikriple@cisco.com and we can discuss further or open a case if necessary. Mike Ripley

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License