Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACI - Bare metal servers - Trunk and Access mode inside the same EPG / AAEP

Current version :  2.1.1h / n9000-12.1(1h) Hi,I would like to know the best practices to achieve the following scenario :# The simplest way to group inside the same EPG ?     + Bare metal servers connected in Access mode.     + And Bare metal servers...

ju.mahieu by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Spine & Leaf Switch Model requirements

Hello All - Just looking for help to understand some basics in choosing Spine and leaf in ACI. In a Datacenter, we use   - ACI Spine as Nexus N9K-X9732C-EX (Sup-A) with firmware aci-n9000-dk9-13.2.4e.bin-  Leaf as N9K-C93108TC-EX with image aci-n9000...

Resolved! MSO unable to deploy SG giving error , Bad Request: Consumer EPG must have subnet configured for service graph SG_INFRA

Hi team when im  going to deploy service graph in MSO it shows below error, MSO unable to deploy SG giving error , Bad Request: Consumer EPG_1 must have subnet configured for service graph SG_INFRA What will be the issue for this ?

08_02_19.jpg

Resolved! http error 405

I am using http method GET to get the AEP details by using the below API:/api/node/mo/uni/infra/attentp-<AEP_NAME>-aep/fltCnts.json?subscription=yesHere, very rare I get a response & most of the time I get error 405.{"totalCount": "1","imdata": [{"er...

Resolved! ACI fabric discovery pickle with QSFP only leaf, 10Gbps breakouts, and no QSA w/SFP+

When doing a fabric discovery on an ACI fabric with QSFP only leaf nodes, is QSA with 10Gbps SFP+ the only supported way to connect the APIC fabric interfaces to the 40Gbps leaf nodes? Is there any backdoor way to enable breakout support on any inter...

Ask Me Anything- Migrating Existing Networks to Cisco ACI

This topic is a chance to discuss more about the migration options from existing network designs to Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). In this session the expert will discuss and answer questions that helps to understand the design consi...

tuan.jpg