Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey Guys,When creating a L3out with ACI Multi-site to communicate outside of the fabric, is this done within the APIC and not the MSO?Is the L3out configuration within the MSO just relating to inter-site communication across evpn bgp ? 

Trying to backup newly deployed ACI fabric and it fails will an error code:Fault delegate: Configuration backup/restore job 2020-09-16T09-42-04 failed with error: Upload failed, Remote file not found I can upload files to the sftp server without issu...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community, When I created an EPG-L3Out Contract (with L3Out having the mentioned config), I tried to show zoning-rule to see if the rules contained pcTag of 15 for L3Out EPG. The pcTag of EPG was 16399  As per the result of the command (on non-Bor...

image.png

Hello, We have an aci fabric in multipod with UCS and VMM integration.2 leaf are connected to 2 fabric interconnect via Vpc. What will happen when we reach the vlan limit(3960) on both leaf and fabric interconnect ?Do we need to buy other Fabric inte...

mgual by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Community, I have the following problem in a three Multi-Pod fabric:I can't reach the Hosts within the same EPG in Pod 3. Pod 1 & Pod 2 Hosts are reachable but not Pod 3. The two hosts are in the same subnet, epg and vlan:Host 1: 10.7.0.2...