Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm wondering if anybody has done NSX DFW mode only on top of ACI? I have a customer who may want to run both. I see plenty of stuff where full blown NSX is running on top of ACI as an Underlay only but if I want to leverage App Profiles and us...

jbain44 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

One of the customer requires to implement their ACI topology in the above manner.There are vlan 10 and 11 which host same application which are in different ip subnets in a single EPG. Default GW is defined at the firewall. 1. Can we configure two ...

Hello ,I'm currently deploying ACI and I did a lab with this topology :   I have one VM in each BD (IP 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.2.2) , my question is : Why when i'm pinging from one VM to an another (on linux os) the TTL is decremented to 62 and not 6...

mgual57 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am beginner in VXLAN deployements and before would like to know some mandatory concepts: 1)VNI and VNID: I know that VNI is the layer 2 domain in VXLAN and VNID is the VXLAN ID on VTEP device.       What would be the proper configuration? 2...