Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Customer is planning to deploy ACI fabric in 6 different sites 2 in US, 2 in Europe and 2 in Asia and the 2 DCS in each site will be more than 2000KMs apart. What are the interconnectivty option I can consider for these 6 sites. 1 is I can thin...

dganta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a simple ACI network setup at the moment.  Single VRF.  Several Tenants, each tenant shares a L3 out that was created in the common VRF.  OSPF over a VPC. Recently, another client asked to connect into the ACI.  They have their own network t...

Hi , Can you please point me to Exact CISCO ACI MIBs which gives following information. 1. Frabic detials 2.  Spine Details ( Spine and connectivity to Leaf) 3. Leaf Details ( Leaf ,VLAN , connectivity information to Spine , EPGs , EXT layer 2, EXT ...

subva0101 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, quick question: When you configure the APICs one by one, and once you have configured two of them, are you supposed to see the second one in the GUI topology view once you have browsed and logged into the first ? Note: There is no Spine or Le...

ksherwood by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes