Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Multicasts in ACI

Hi Experts, Most of my life I've avoided anything to do multicasts at all costs. So my knowledge is pretty scanty.  However, now I need to know and I'm simply too lazy to lab it all up and figure out the answer to these questions Q1. Regarding the Op...

RedNectar_4-1677210353361.png RedNectar_5-1677210658674.png RedNectar_0-1677206593597.png RedNectar_1-1677206785941.png

Based on this link, Cisco ACI is actually based on the Cisco Nexus 9000 family. The hardware for it is based on the Cisco Nexus 9000 family of switches.https://www.sdxcentral.com/data-center/definitions/what-is-cisco-aci/ But when Cisco Nexus or IOS ...

fc00::/7 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we are running APIC 2.3 with ACI Spine/Leaf 12.3; I have managed to collect some BGP commands that work on those ACI Leaf such as : show ip bgp summary vrf TN_TRAN:TN_TRAN_VRFshow ip bgp neigh vrf TN_TRAN:TN_TRAN_VRFshow ip bgp neigh 10.1.1.1 ...

guillerm by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I was under the impression I could utilize two Uplink ports on our Border Leaf switches, after converting them within the software then reloading them. Which is what has been done. I've created vPC with those ports, but the vPC would not show u...

zachartl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes