Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to deploy the Cloud APIC in Azure and the deployment creates all the elements but the virtual machine remains stuck in the "Creating" state until the deployment fails. If I go to the serial console I can see that the Cloud APIC has boo...

-- updated --was trying some name and simple nameing link SwitchProfileSelector101 seeams to work,but still searching for this strange name or id when you creating it over the gui.-- /updated -- Hi everyone,during i try to script my aci deployment, i...

Hello,   Looking for how to setup L3out (internet access) with checkpoint firewalls in a multipod environment. Each pod has a checkpoint firewall (active-standby mode, the heartbeat will traverse the ACI Fabric).   The checkpoint firewalls can be dua...

For some reason when recovering my MSO cluster with a backup file created the same day the tacacs domain got lost and i cannot log anymore. Next to that the local account isn't working either. Is there a way to reset the password of the local account...

Korth501 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes