Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi folks,Does changing the Port Tracking setting on ACI (namely, enabling it, or modifying the number of active uplinks) cause any disruption?A customer does not have that enabled, and is requiring it to be enabled with 0 active uplinks, in order for...

I'm receiving an error that states "Received partial inventory in the last inventory sync". There seems to be little about this in various searches. It is accompanied by an error code: F0132   I have, from all results I've seen in ACI and with the VM...

Hi all,I want to know if possible to use a breakout cable on a port of Cisco Nexus C9336PQ, i saw that other models does't support it.I tried to configure it but the port don't leave up and i don't see how configure the port to make the breakout.Than...

mcusine by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i am running 4.2(7) and i ma trying to set the ACI AS on a BGP route map (to set as-path-prepend attribute).  what i am wondeirng is why "PREPEND LAST-AS" does not work. i would have expected that the ACI-AS-number is added to the as-path. but ...