cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

find interface profile

Mary
Level 1
Level 1

we want to check in the access policy, which is the interface profile, leaf profile tied to one epg, how to find? thanks

3 Replies 3

gkumark
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

From the EPG you can check the static port binding to know your interface policy group attached if it is a port-channel or vpc. If it is individual interface you can go to that physical interface under the leaf and click on "show usage" to navigate through the policies. Alternatively you can click on "show Usage" under the EPG General tab and keep navigating with show usage to go on to access policies. 

Hope this helps. If it answers your question, please mark the thread as accepted solution.

Thanks,

GK 

in static binding, encap vlan 103, where to find the description of vlan 103, and in which spine/leaf is this vlan defined?

I find the interface group, the description is VPC*****, but  which is VPc domain id , and in which spine/leaf is this vpc defined? thanks

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi,

One of the best places to look is under Tenant > TenantName | Application Profiles > ApplicationProfileName > Application EPGs > ApplicationEPGName | [Operational] | [Configured Access Policies]

[Note: I have re-arranged the order of the columns in the diagram below to a more logical progression]

ConfiguredAccessPolicies.png

I hope this helps

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License