Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! vAPIC vMotion

Hi everyone,Can we place vAPICs from version 6.0(2) in the same host? (I know that it's not best practice. I just want to know the possibility from a technical perspective)can we vMotion vAPICs in this version? (I know that in ACI mini we can't) Tnx ...

Hi All,I have a Physical server connetd in ACI Fabric where i want to restrict perticular server trafic to 50 Mbps on physical interface level.Is it can be achived via Qos policy in ACI? if not any alt solution?Note: Need to restrict only 1 perticula...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - Need to find a suggestion on how to discover MLOM card for M5 server. We are trying to deploy Virtual APIC on this server and 2 physical ACI switches are connected to the MLOM card. The problem is we could not detect MLOM card on the server to s...

Hi All,I'm currently deploying ACI Multipod with two pods.I've configured a single VRF and single BGP L3Out that connects the leaf switches within each pod to our core network. This L3Out is then assigned to each BD which results in the the associate...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community In Cisco ACI, when an EPG (Endpoint Group) is extended beyond one VRF (Virtual Routing and Forwarding) instance, its pcTag may be changed from Local scope to Global scope. This is because initially, an EPG is assigned a Local pcTag wit...

maogo11 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes