Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI EPG vPC DCI Binding error for PVLAN

tlequertier
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning,

I have 2 ACI Fabrics, in Back to Back mode, DCI (Data Center Interconnect) is with Fibers via DWDM (2 x10Gbps)

I runs fine.  We are in a Network Centric Design ( 1 EPG = 1 BD = 1 VLAN). For the VM we are in a VMWARE environment (but no AVS). ACI sees the ESXi server  as "Bare Metal" servers: each Portgroup is associated with a VLAN connected on our Leaves.

==> We want to add some PVLANs in each ACI Fabric.

PVLAN works fine in each ACI Fabric  , based on WMWARE vDS and  on the ACI "Intra EPG isolation forced" and on definitions of Primary PVLAN  (ex VLAN 1200) and associated Secondary PVLANs ids (ex VLAN 1201).

The error occurs when I want to add the PVLAN  in the DCI vPC.

I get the following error:

My PVLANs are well defined in the  Physical POOL associated with the Physical Domain (MGMT).

Do you know if there is a restriction to Extend a PVLAN (extended VLAN) between to ACI Fabrics ?

1 Reply 1

tlequertier
Level 1
Level 1

PB solved. configuration error due to PVLAN number not present in Physical Domain associated with

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License