Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI/N9K (1RU) Visio stencil

Edvard Haugland
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm creating a design for ACI and I found that the Nexus 9K Visio stencil doesn't contain any Nexus 9K 1RU vector image, only 2RU's and linecards.  Can you please add the Nexus 93180YC-EX and 98108TC-EX to the stencil?

In addition, if you could create a stencil containing all the elements necessary for an ACI design would be great, i.e. the N9K's, the rack and the UCS servers for the APIC, maybe adding the APIC logo on them.

What's most important right now though is the addition of the 1RU N9K's. 

Thanks.

Edvard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have attached my unofficial ACI Icon list.  I hope it helps!

T.

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have attached my unofficial ACI Icon list.  I hope it helps!

T.

That's great, thanks Tomas, it'll be very useful indeed!

The icons file is not getting download for me, if there is any other alternative path to download or official Cisco icons sets for ACI available, please help. Thanks in advance.

Anoop Sisodia

Hi Tomas,
Can you please share your ACI icons? The below files are failing.
Thanks,
Sev

Tomas,

could you please share them again?

The file is not downloadable...

TIA

Alexei

@Tomas de Leon I have uploaded your unofficial ACI  PPT icons file again for the other users. Thanks a lot for sharing the valuable content.

Best Regards,

Anoop Sisodia

gmonroy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello all,

Given that the previous download in this forum post is no longer functional, here is the latest Vizio stencils I was able to come across from the Cisco Site, including "Switches-Cisco Nexus 9000":

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/visio-stencil-listing.html

-Gabriel

Thanks Gabriel!

I already was using the Nexus 9K stencils from that page, however not much useful in ACI design.

I managed to find some more unofficial ACI Visio and PPT stencils, which I am sharing here attached for anybody who wants to use, don't remember exactly from where I got it, but credit to the creator of the files.

Thanks/Regards,

Anoop Sisodia

Unable to upload the visio stencil ...getting some error. Cannot upload visio format here, so renamed the file with .doc extension. Please convert back to .vss to open in Visio

Thanks!

Alexei

I tried renaming it to .vss but got an error when I tried to open it up with visio 2010

Can you reupload the ACI stencil in .zip format? Thanks!

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License