cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACI : QoS Class parameters : what they mean ?

tlequertier
Level 1
Level 1

I understand that in ACI they are 3 QOS Class defined :  LEVEL1, LEVEL2 and LEVEL3.

Each of these 3 AOS Class has some configuration parameters that can be customized but i did'nt find any explnation about the meaning of these parameters (even in the Help from ACI screen).

I attached the relative APIC pannel in this question also.

- Bandwidth allocated (in % ) : what does it mean? does it mean that in case of congestion of the link   the EPG flow on which the corresponding LEVELx is configured will be reduced to  20% max?

- Scheduling algorithm : Weigted Round Robin (WRR) or Strict Priority  , what does it mean? , does WRR mean that the EPG's bytes (or packets?) will be dispatched on the Queues  (what Queues? the Queues affected to each of the Leaf 's ports?)  ? How can i know the number of the Queues? .  About Strict Priority, does it mean that only 1 Queue will be used but the related EPG's bytes (packets?) will be urgently dispatched to that unique Queue ?  and what happens when a congestion occurs on the link in regards of that Strict Priority Queue? 

- Congestion algorithm : what Tail Drop means ? Tail Drop must be used together with  WRR used ? 

0 Replies 0

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License