cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Advertising EPG/BD on IPN

saurav.khanna
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Multi-POD setup with a server attached to leaf 101 (POD-1) and another server attached to leaf 202 (POD-2). Both of the servers are attached in same EPG. I have created a BD and assigned it an IP address which is of the same pool as the two servers. I would like these servers to be available on internet via my IPN routers. So, the question is how do I advertise this subnet on IPN routers.

5 Replies 5

richmond
Level 1
Level 1

You need to create a Layer 3 Out to advertise BD subnets out of the fabric. This could be via GOLF or regular L3 Out. For a regular L3 Out you’ll need physical connections from your leaves to the IPN or intermediate devices. 

How do I do this via Golf. I don't have any of my leaf interfaces connected to IPN routers. EPG 410 deployed is pointed to BD 410 and that belongs to a VRF A (standard deployment). How do I make servers connected to those EPG's available on IPN's in the VRF A. 

VRF A is already pushed to IPN's via Golf Opflex.

How do I do this via Golf. I don't have any of my leaf interfaces connected to IPN routers. EPG 410 deployed is pointed to BD 410 and that belongs to a VRF A (standard deployment). How do I make servers connected to those EPG's available on IPN's in the VRF A. 

VRF A is already pushed to IPN's via Golf Opflex.

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License