cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Advertising EPG/BD on IPN

saurav.khanna
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Multi-POD setup with a server attached to leaf 101 (POD-1) and another server attached to leaf 202 (POD-2). Both of the servers are attached in same EPG. I have created a BD and assigned it an IP address which is of the same pool as the two servers. I would like these servers to be available on internet via my IPN routers. So, the question is how do I advertise this subnet on IPN routers.

5 Replies 5

richmond
Level 1
Level 1

You need to create a Layer 3 Out to advertise BD subnets out of the fabric. This could be via GOLF or regular L3 Out. For a regular L3 Out you’ll need physical connections from your leaves to the IPN or intermediate devices. 

How do I do this via Golf. I don't have any of my leaf interfaces connected to IPN routers. EPG 410 deployed is pointed to BD 410 and that belongs to a VRF A (standard deployment). How do I make servers connected to those EPG's available on IPN's in the VRF A. 

VRF A is already pushed to IPN's via Golf Opflex.

How do I do this via Golf. I don't have any of my leaf interfaces connected to IPN routers. EPG 410 deployed is pointed to BD 410 and that belongs to a VRF A (standard deployment). How do I make servers connected to those EPG's available on IPN's in the VRF A. 

VRF A is already pushed to IPN's via Golf Opflex.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License