cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Allow Promiscuous on ACI vDS port-group

mamullen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have an ASAv connected to port groups that are mapped to EPGs in ACI.  The inside interface of the ASAv is set to the port group which is mapped to the App EPG,  and the outside interface is set to the port group which is mapped to the Web EPG.  The ASAv is running in transparent mode.  I think in order for traffic to flow,  I need to turn on Promiscuous mode on the port-groups that the ASAv is connected to.  When I change the promiscuous setting on the port groups within vCenter to Accept,  it is immediately reverted back to Reject.  I am assuming it is the APIC that is doing this, but I have not been able to find the port group security settings on the APIC.  The online help seems to indicate that the settings should be under the EPG VMM Domain association,  but they are missing.  Where do you set the promiscuous,  forged transmits, and MAC address changes in ACI 3.0(1k)?    

2 Replies 2

nvermand
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
It's under the tenant then EPG>Domains. right-click the VMM-Domain and select "edit VMM Association".

Regards,

Nicolas

Hi,

We use ACI 3.0(1.k) and I don't see this option? Could you please explain in details how to configure Promiscuous Mode?

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License