Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC stuck in login page when access from IPAD and IPhone

I can't login to APIC after put username and password then try click, I stuck on login pages on my IPAD & my IPhone. but I don't have issue when access from mac.

IMG_C21371B70794-1.jpeg

5 Replies 5

Sergiu.Daniluk
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

By the yellow highlight of user/pw input fields, it looks like you are using autocomplete. Is it correct?

If yes, then have you tried writing the credentials manually?

Regards,

Sergiu

Yes, i’m used acto complete but I tried login manual type username and password still not work, is there anyone can login to apic using ipad or iphone

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @arditriantoro.ddi ,

Thank goodness yo uput a screen dump

It looks to me like the fields have been pre-filled by your browser.

Try this:

1. Place the cursor after the m of addmin
  2. Backspace, then retype the m
  3. Hit  Enter or the equivalent

I hope this helps

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

I tried this step but sstill same result stuck on login page.

Hi @arditriantoro.ddi 

I was able to log in to the DevNet Sandbox APIC via WiFi and via LTE on my iPhone 7Plus running iOS 13.3.1.

Its pretty slow but works (although I didn't do anything past checking to make sure I could log in).  The Sandbox APIC is running 4.1(1k).  

iphone-apic.jpg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License