Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC Version 12.2(3h) - N93180LC-EX unsupported model

udo.konstantin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I saw the in the ACI GUI after discovery the N93180LC-EX Switches as "unsupported". 

This is the first part of a multipod installation with two spines (9336) and two (93180LC-EX) as leaf. All switches are visible in the fabric membership.

I didn't found anything within the release notes about hardware compatibility with the APIC version 12.2(3h). 

Can anyone point me to the right side or can help if this switch is supported with our APIC version? 

Edit:

I had a typo. I mean version 12.1(3h) and not 12.2. After reading the release notes I noticed the 93180LC-EX isn't supported. 

Thanks 

Udo 

3 Replies 3

shutikov
Level 1
Level 1

According to release notes your switch is supported

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/aci/apic/sw/1-x/release/notes/aci_nxos_rn_1223.html

Try to check software version which your switch is running now, maybe it is newer than at 2.2(3h).

Manuel Velasco
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In addition to verifying the code on the leaf node, I would also confirm that your Fabric is running on the latest catalog image (see attached screenshot)

Thanks to all for the Support. As I wrote above, the Hardware is curently not supported. So I must update the Controller. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License