Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! ACI Questions

Hi All,I got interviewed couple of days ago on ACI and few questions i couldn't answer. Could someone please answer my query.Q1.HW_vlan --> I know Leaf Switch comprises of a Broadcom ASIC that is utilised when traffic is meant to be locally switched....

Nitesh_A by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't find any trouble shooting steps online the event itself suggests creating a TAC case which appears to be the troubleshooting solution for almost every event unfortunately. We do have apps installed though so it was working at one point.    

kvs1_0-1688725522301.png
kvs1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am working on an ACI Fabric project and fairly very new to the technology.Most of the service provisioning for the platform is automated. Currently, EPGs are statically binded to the ports ports from the Leaf switches. I tried to find out how you...

Lamin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am integrating PA Firewall which is configured in vwire mode/L1 mode. I have to do this configuration without service graph. My approach is below :- EPG1(Vlan 10/10.10.10.10)———-BD1(No unicast routing)—————FW————BD2(Gateway-10.10.10.1/VLAN...

24 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes