Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi There are several endpoints in ACI like the below, but when entering command "show mac access interface switch 101", it show all interface are disabled /down, what happen? I guess it might be virtual endpoints. Its possible to setup virtual one li...

Leftz_0-1704290921702.png
Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am integrating PA Firewall which is configured in vwire mode/L1 mode. I have to do this configuration without service graph. My approach is below :- EPG1(Vlan 10/10.10.10.10)———-BD1(No unicast routing)—————FW————BD2(Gateway-10.10.10.1/VLAN...

24 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I try to configure nxosv9k as leaf and spine for ACI. After the ios is up, I found some ACI commands cannot work. The output of show version is like below. Anyone can talke a look at if this is correct ios? Thank you switch# show versionCisco ...

Hello, Anyone can help to understand some how traffic go through ACI, I have questions on it. The below is a good diagram to illustrate relation among a lot terms. But I am still unclear how the traffic go through the ACI from one side user/VM to oth...

Capture.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes