Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am looking for a method or a tool which creates automatically some formatted documentation (e.g. MS Word or PDF) of an ACI Object Model. (similar to those CUCM dialplan documentation tools, if you know those). I am thinking about accessing r...

alf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a stale loose node that I'd like to delete.  The device is no longer in the network, but still shows up in the APIC under /home/admin/mit/topology.  I tried deleting it using modelete and 'moconfig commit', and aside from the warning that thos...

nelsbrow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that in 2.2(1n) of the APIC/ACI code it states that multipoint QinQ tunnels are now, and only, available on 2nd gen EX Nexus 9k.  However, I thought for sure that I once saw an older document on configuring at least point-to-point QinQ tunnels....

nelsbrow by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So Tomas de Leon has put together a really excellent guide for configuring SNMP and its also just been recently updated and so is very current (Sept 2016)   Having followed his instructions, I'm still not able to query the APICs. The leafs are all f...

Hello everyone! We tried to configure a access port with the same vlan encap as a port in trunk mode, but we can´t because appeared an error  "Different encap modes are not allowed for an encap on a given interface"  I've read the following link and...

Hi folks, We are facing a wiered issue, EPG's with no contract are intermittently communicating without a contract between them.  Example: We've 2 EPG's (A and B) under same VRF, there is no contract between EPG-A and EPG-B for tcp 443, but there ...