Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I’m trying to configure smart licensing in Cisco ACI.We have the Premier licenses for all leafs. ACI is registered and authorized successfully with Smart Software Manager Satellite.The problem is, that all leafes are now authorized with the "base ...

Hello guysI was setting up 2 Fabrics today.#1 is already set up and upgraded with a little bit of pain and reloading and manual help, but it is up and active and alive. #2 Fabric behaves like this.Apic sees first leaf, I registered it for the first t...

Leo Gal by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L4-L7 Concept

Hello Friends, I am trying to digest concept of L4-L7 feature in ACI if i understood correct, if we use ASAv in L4-l7, then we dont need physical ASA in network to filter port traffic and ACI l4-l7 ASAv will do port based filtering ? Is it?If we use ...

rocky2024 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  We here again stuck with a scenario in ACI. Googled also but nothing relevant has been found. We have two external Firewalls connected with two seperate L3Outs on ACI. Firewall-1---> L3Out-1---->ACI <----L3Out-2<----Firewall-2 L3Out are spec...