Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am working on my first python scripts in aci through the cobra libraries.I have made some scripts with arya, and have now created some scripts to create ports en policies for our new servers.I am looking for an example to loop through several o...

Pauwl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to understand if its possible for a non-admin user configured in APIC to have read-only access to REST APIs ?We sent a REST request as a non-admin user and it returned empty response. Check this API:Class mgmt:ConnectivityPrefs (CONCR...

Does anyone find that the apps deployed in ACI/K8S integration Devnet sandbox just can’t work? I set up the sandbox using ‘./auto_deploy.sh‘ with ’full‘ keyword and everything in cluster seems ok. But when I deployed an app (either Guestbook or  Myhe...

hangwe by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In ACI, when creating a Bridge Domain, there is a Forwarding option that allows me to define as a group a set of forwarding behaviours. I can set the Forwarding option to Optimize or Custom.  The default is Optimize, and optimised forwarding  sets th...

I was reading the ACI virtualization guide for v4.2(x) regarding the integration between ACI and UCSMhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/aci/apic/sw/4-x/virtualization/Cisco-ACI-Virtualization-Guide-42x/Cisco-ACI-Virtualization-...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes