Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Please see attached picture. I am not sure how these showed up but I am unable to remove them (no delete option). They exist in other sections too, they all have __ui__po in the name. The rest of the name looks like the name from some other policies...

Hi Team, customer install ACI simulator on their VM machine but their VM machine administrator is asking why it need to accept "promiscuous mode", "MAC address changes" and "forged transmits". By default in their VM setup, these 3 settings are reject...

jpoh by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found below note in cisco white paper i.e 739989 - end point learning but unable to understand it. "An exception exists for remote MAC address learning when a packet is incoming from L3Out to Cisco ACI. If ARP traffic is coming from an L3Out SVI ra...

kumarH by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I need some support to understand if a PBR is an EW traffic PBR or NS in a Multi-Pod deployment.- EW: Traffic intra VRF in on Tenant- NS: Traffic going outsite the ACI  I have one VRF "A" on Common Tenant with some "common services epgs" using a C...