Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On my classical network I have two switches with  connections to 2 sets of HA Pair of firewalls( Palo)  The connection is made via a subnet we can data transport, It's just a /24 network. On the switches I have an SVI for data transport and we run ...

jgesualdi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am trying to understand how exact ACI DHCP relay works. After reading the ACI DHCP relay technote, I still have questions.   So I did the following tests, with dhcp_server in epg-A (tn-A, app-A, ctx-A, BD-A, subnet-[A]), and dhcp_client in ep...

kzqc by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allI would like to know if the SNMP trap sending on link-state is enable or disable by default in ACI.And I would like to know if (and how) it is possible to change the default behavior.(in IOS we have a 'no snmp trap link-status' that we can a...

vgr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,we have a strange behavior at one of our customers' ACI fabrics: This log-message appears in the syslog:%ACLLOG-5-ACLLOG_PKTLOG_DENY: CName: <unknown>(UNKNOWN: 0), VlanType: FD_VLAN, Vlan-Id: 123, SMac: 0x020820a12345, DMac:0xfffff...