Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,one clarification...: when we set-up a VMM integration (VMWare AVS, or Kubernetes), which multicast address we can use for "Fabric-wide multicast"? Have to be different from "bridge domain multicast address (GIPo)"? Or have just to be dif...

Hi ACI experts,let's assume a pretty simple DC design. There are multiple VRFs and communication between those VRFs must pass a firewall.From my point of view there are two alternatives:Traditional networking / VRF sandwich: Firewall has a transit ne...

My network topology is simple to understand.ACI network configured as L2 OUT. Mapping of VLAN to BD is BD=EPG=VLAN.Gateways of all the vlans are on firewall.Servers are connected to cisco 3560 switches and switches connected to LEAF switches.  I am f...

Daps by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,  I have replaced one of the APIC 3 in the cluster, the APIC has joining the cluster successfully. but when am trying to Access the APIC 3 through APIC 1 “object model CLI Bash” am getting the following error. But there is no issues acces...