Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The Cisco aci infrastructure proposes several tools for network visibility that can be used for troubleshooting.There is another solution designed by a company called Ixia. This solution is named Ixia network visibility and it is based on network tap...

taytibob by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - Do we have to enable "Import Route Control Subnet" checkbox in ACI, if the Routes has to be learned from External Router into ACI?  In my case, VRF is in "Policy Enforcement" enabled, "Import Route Control Subnet" is greyed out, Contract is c...

i need configuration assistance for creating L3 out configuration. Below is the situation  spine----leaf------mpls router DC ---------(mpls cloud)------------- mpls router site---- switch---user my requirement is to configure aci fabric in such a way...

Dear all, I am able to do Static EPG binding in PC, VPC, Interface using the below xml file and by POST option in GUI.How to delete multiple static EPG binding using the xml POST method using GUI Here is the XML file i got using "save" option in GUI ...

I am reaching out to you as i have hard time to understand the L3OUT with BGP configuration. Please help me I want to know which options are used to Advertise the routes out of Fabric and received Routes into the Fabric I see the below objects in ACI...