Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

could someone guide me to enable Layer 2 multicast only on Leaf ports connected to vRail servers. I see that PIM is required when We needed routing and for between different bridge domains. for Layer 2, what all settings I needed to enable and how th...

NDP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   I am hoping I can get some assistance on this. I am doing some testing with Inter-VRF Transit Routing and am having problems learning my routes on either VRF. Here is my topology:     VRF1 - BGP L3Out Networks:   VRF2 - OSPF L3Out Netw...

Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 10.25.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 10.27.43 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 10.29.03 AM.png
jaimmore by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Just curious if anyone has found a tool/utility in ACI that can be used to check if ports are open on remote devices. Such as telnetting on a port? This was always a useful tool to me on non-ACI equipment so it would be a shame if Cisco deprecia...

tenbucker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - Can anybody help me to know what is the meaning of PC ID in the output of the command "show vpc map". I attached a simple diagram for reference.  APIC# show vpc map VPC-TO-ROUTER1virtual port-channel Name  domain  Virtual IP  Peer IP   VPC   ...