Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Can someone help me to fix this issue. I deployed service graph between  two EPG's named web & app. Routed mode scenario. After deploying service graph I am seeing below fault faultMessage (Old: Major script error : Configuration error : Can't ...

Jaya_tv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use the same TEP Pool in both sites when using Multi-POD since my network is too small with 2 spines and 4 leaves in site A and 1 spine and 2 leaves at site B and I want to configure all APICs in same subnet with contiguous address like 10.0.0....

Resolved! APCI CIMC Upgrade

HiI have attempted to upgrade the CIMC firmware of one of our APICs. It was on v.2.0(3i) and we want to to go to v.4 but need to go to v.2.0(4c) first. The upgrade to v.2.0(4c) was successful but now the APIC is in a constant loop rebooting itself. I...

roysm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whenever I run show running-config leaf/spine from APIC, I notice that there is a pause which is --More-- at the end of the first page. What I'm trying to achieve is to disable that so that I can save the config to .txt file. For example, in Cisco IO...

fc00::/7 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot find any indication of recent activity with regard to moving the Cobra SDK forward. Specifically I am wondering if Python3 will ever be supported. Python 2.7 is going to no longer be supported after 2019, so I do not want to begin developing...