Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,   We are looking to connect a pair of remote leaf switches to our ACI fabric, however we want to make sure that all traffic between this pair of remote leaf switches and the ACI fabric (spines) is encrypted. Based on some reading, it looks lik...

smutel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACI ARP deluge!

ACI has long been touted as a system where ARP requests are minimised, but I did some testing recently when exploring the ARP Gleaning feature (see BRKACI-3101 if you don't know what ARP Gleaning is) and found that in the case of ARP requests for non...

ARPGleaningDemoSetup.jpg Test1BMH.png Test1VM2.png Test1BMH.png
RedNectar by VIP
  • 8 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have ACI fabric version 3.2(3n) deployed and have many unused interfaces in the initial deployment. This is dragging the overall Fabric health down. Referred to the following document to suppress fault   How ACI faults are generated and how t...

amitgami by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per Cisco SDN's roadmap, APIC 4.0 was supposed to be released by August last week. However, this was not released yet.    We have plans to upgrade to 4.0 from 3.1(1i). if someone already have any updates on APIC 4.0 firmware (14.X for Fabric devic...

NDP by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes